What to do when a shipment arrives:
• Please inspect all material for possible damage at time of delivery while the driver is still there so that you can sign for it as damaged.
• Damaged material that is signed for as “damaged” is replaced at no charge.
• Do not refuse the delivery as this may cause a re-delivery fee.
• If material is damaged and not signed for accordingly, we will not be able to file a claim against the freight company and it will be the customer’s responsibility for payment of replacement items.
• Our contract with the carriers allow for a full inspection of all material regardless of the time it takes.
How to unload the truck:
• Please be prepared to unload the truck as freight companies will bring the items to the back of the truck but will not unload.
• We highly recommend unloading the truck by hand as this allows you to inspect everything thoroughly (two people can usually do this in about 10 minutes).
• If you would like a lift gate, please call us right away to make arrangements. The freight companies charge a small premium for the service.
Returning a Damaged Product from Shipping:
• Occasionally, a product will get damaged in shipping.
• If this happened to your order, please contact us immediately.
• We will assist you in the filing the claim with the shipper who shipped your order.
• To expedite the process, please keep the item in its original packaging.
Returning Products for Other Reasons:
• Returning products for other reasons (such as ordered wrong item, no longer need, just don’t like): All returns will incur a 25% restocking and freight fee unless otherwise noted.
• All returns must be authorized by us.
• The product must be in perfect working order, unused, still in its original condition & packaging, and returned within 30 days of receipt.
• In order to process your return rapidly and correctly, please contact us immediately.